Skip to Main Content

Utility Information

All CHRC properties have electric utilities. 

Oakwood Residents are responsible for electricity, water, and trash charges. 
Creekside and Northridge Residents are responsible for electricity and trash charges. 

Each resident must contract with the appropriate utility company to begin service as of the move-in date. 
Residents must pay for any costs over the current utility allowance for their apartment.

Electricity and Water Provider: Columbia Power and Water Services - 931.388.4833

Trash Service Provider: City of Columbia, Tennessee, Sanitation Division - 931.388.8650
Please call 931.388.8650 to set up trash collection services.

For lists of utility companies and utility allowances for your property, please contact us.